Software DownloadsSafe. Easy. Up-to-Date.
Find links to all product software here. For technical support, please do not hesitate to contact us. Note: Our setup files do not contain any adware or spyware and are verified periodically by an independent testing authority, McAfee Site Advisor. Check our rating.
The Latest Release software will control GyroPath, and Gyro One tools running any firmware version above 4.134. New features and updates will be added into this interface.
The Classic GyroPath Interface uses the old windows and forms to control any GyroPath tool running firmware between 4.134 and 4.206.
Gyro CalChecker allows you to run through a north-seeking calibration check of any GyroPath or Gyro One tool.
Software Downloads for MI-5
Option 1: Automatic installation
The automatic installation will download and install the Palm Desktop Software (if required) as well as the latest drivers, data transfer conduits. It will also install the MI-5 software into the Palm PDA.
Option 2: Manual installation
Operating the MI-5 survey tool with a Palm Pilot requires two pieces of software:
- You need Palm’s own HotSync® software which manages the transfer of information between a Palm and a Windows computer.
- After installing the Palm HotSync software, you need to install our Palm program and conduit software. Save the installation file to your computer and execute it to install the conduit and Palm program. When you next HotSync your Palm Pilot, the program will be placed on the Palm.
Additionally, the Windows INCLIN software permits the user to produce checkplots, edit data, and produce files for export to third-party software such as mine visualization software. This software is a self-extracting archive. Installation of this software is optional, but if you do not install it, you can only view data on the Palm.
1. Palm Desktop Downloads:
- Palm Desktop 4.1.4 (32 bit Win9x, NT, 2000, XP; 18MB download)
- Palm Desktop 6.2 (32 & 64 bit, VISTA and Win7; 69MB download; USB HotSync inoperative with Win7 – must use serial port)
2. Icefield Tools Data Conduit (required for data transfer)
3. INCLIN data processing software (Windows software)
Software Downloads for Gyro Shot®
Drivers and Instructions for USB-Serial Converter
Drivers and Instructions for Meazura PDA
Legacy Software and Hardware
Husky Pty, of England, was purchased by Itronix, of Spokane WA in February 2000. DOS platforms are no longer supported by Itronix.
- DOS Software for MI3 Survey Tools (runs on Husky FS/GS, MP2500, Hunter 16)
- Husky FS/GS Guide (legacy support)
- Husky MP2500 Guide (legacy support)
- HCOM (DOS) (DOS file transfer utility)
- HCOM (WIN) (file transfer utility, Windows version 1.01 and DOS version 2.00)