Gyro Path® NSGNorth Seeking Gyroscope
The most advanced north seeking technology on the market.
The Gyro Path® NSG uses the latest in solid state nanotechnology for impressive results in the most extreme drilling conditions.
The rugged design of the Gyro Path NSG delivers consistent performance, and the longevity that customers expect after 25 years of making the world’s most robust survey instruments.
- Solid-state north seeking gyroscopic technology
- Precise accuracy unaffected by magnetic interference
- Rugged design – reliable in extreme drilling environments
- Real-time and memory capabilities
- High temperature option
- User friendly software
- Drop method gyro surveys
- Memory gyro surveys
- Real-time gyro surveys
- Real-time orientations and steering
- Gyro multi-shot surveys
- Gyro single-shot orientations
- Azimuth accuracy = +/- 0.1 degrees
- Gyro tool-face accuracy = +/- 0.1 degrees
- Inclination accuracy = +/- 0.1 degrees
- Gravity tool-face accuracy = +/- 0.1 degrees
- Battery life = greater than 30 hours
- Measurement time as fast as 15 seconds
Note: Specifications subject to change without prior notice / Spécifications sujettes à changements sans préavis
GYRO PATH® is a registered trademark of Icefield Tools Corporation.